Can you believe we are half way through the year already? Well…believe it or not… it’s time to start your 2014 certifications. We know it seems crazy to have to certify for 2014 when it’s only half way through 2013, but let me give you a few reasons why you want to do it now.
1. Healthcare reform is creating a lot of uncertainty for everyone!
Although the Medicare industry shouldn’t change too much, you may represent other lines of business that could take some of your focus towards the end of this year. In other words, if you wait to take your Medicare certifications, you may run out of time. Potentially, millions of seniors will be asking questions about their Medicare policies and if you are not prepared to help them….another agent will!
2. Annual Election period or AEP is October 15 – December 7. This is the time of year seniors can change their Medicare plans and it’s a great time to pick up new clients.
3. And if those weren’t good enough reasons to set aside a couple of hours to certify for 2014, we at Berwick Insurance have an incentive program to help motivate you. If you take your UnitedHealthcare certifications between July 15 – October 15, we will send you a $10 Starbucks card AND enter your name in a weekly drawing for $500 cash. Every Friday for until Oct. 15, we will draw one lucky agent’s name and they will win $500 cash. So the earlier you certify the more chances you have to win!
4. And wait…..there’s more! If you have more than one Medicare Advantage contract with us AND you complete another carrier’s certification, we’ll send you another $10 Starbucks card. That’s potentially $20 of Starbucks just for taking the certifications you have to take anyway!
5. Last but not least, It’s a fact that agents who certify early sell more during AEP. You want to make more money this year than last year, right? Ok…then let’s get started.
Finally, you can always ask how Viagra works, and we will be happy to answer. All of these and many additional related questions will be answered along the way in this article.
This incentive is open to all Berwick Insurance agents whether you are just starting the contracting process or are a long-term valued partner!